A pathological condition resulting from a prior disease injury or attack.
Sequelae definition. S ɪ ˈ k w ɛ l ə. A secondary consequence or result. As for example a sequela of polio verbatim from the latin sequela meaning sequel. Sequela definition an abnormal condition resulting from a previous disease.
A result or condition that follows from a disease or illness. S ɪ ˈ k w iː l ə us. A result or condition that. How to use sequela in a sentence.
A pathological condition resulting from a disease. Plural of sequela specialized. Sequelae clinical medicine the consequences of a particular condition or therapeutic intervention sequela sē kwē lă plural sequelae l sequel. Usually used in the plural sequelae iː is a pathological condition resulting from a disease injury therapy or other trauma typically a sequela is a chronic condition that is a complication which follows a more acute condition.
N pl lae 1. Any abnormal bodily condition. Sequelae synonyms sequelae pronunciation sequelae translation english dictionary definition of sequelae. Timewise a sequela.
- Sequelize Cli Model Generate
- Sequel To The Shining Movie
- Shining Sequel Movie
- Star Wars Sequel Trilogy Aliens
- Train To Busan Sequel Peninsula
- Sequel Youth And Family Services Logo
- Sequel Restaurant
- Sequelize Update With Association
- Star Wars Sequel Books
- Sequelize Update Query
- Undertale Sequel
- Star Wars Sequel Trilogy Dvd
- Sequel Watch
- Sequel Work
- Star Wars Sequel Trilogy Erased
- Sequelae Of Septic Arthritis
- Star Wars Sequel Trilogy Poster
- Sequel Sans Font
- Sonic Movie Sequel Knuckles
- Star Wars Sequel Villains